Saturday 2 January 2010

New Perspective

Well, you may arrive to read this thinking I have never blogged before but you would be wrong. This is my first flirtation with Blogger in this shiny new year of 2010; my blogging life began in 2005 during my student days on a Halo machinima website called Red vs Blue. Here I wrote journals on my life, music, movies and made a great group of online friends who I still keep in contact with on Facebook. I went through the internet stages of My Space and briefly MSN Spaces before finding a happy home in Facebook and dabbling in Twitter. Writing online journals really seems to be taking off again, so I thought I'd throw my self-centred waffle out into the world wide web and see if anyone cares to read it.

I always tended to use song lyrics for journal titles, this always gave me the most agony trying to decide on what to call it. My first thought was 'Same old brand new you' but referencing a song by A1 doesn't sound like the best example of my musical taste even though it strikes the subject I wanted. Thus I have got this far through my writing without a title, I'm hoping something will come to me by the time I reach the end (its ok there isn't long left to bear).

Most of my friends whose blogs I follow have a particular theme to what they write, from gamers to crafting geniuses, I suppose as my unhealthy habit is baking a lot of focus can be put on that topic, photos and all. My 'waffle house' eludes to both my baking and my nonsensical rambling that you will come across here. I'm certainly not an eloquent writer and I have nothing important to say, my html skills are non existant but its all good fun and I thank you for your time and patience.

1 comment:

  1. Its going to be fun! I'm also thinking of starting a beauty blog, for other girls like me with big bums who were'nt created in the image of venus. lol Perhaps one day we could have a culinary powerhouse website together? liek a domestic goddess blog xxx

    ReplyDelete